Dawson’s Alternative Fuels is capable of converting vehicles over to propane. We have certified technicians, as well as, certified inspectors. We also repair vehicles that have been converted to propane. For more information on alternative fuels, contact Bob Evans at (480) 990-2245.
- 90% of propane used in U.S. comes from domestic sources
- Less expensive than gasoline
- Potentially lower toxic, carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), and nonmethane hydrocarbon (NMHC) emissions
- Limited availability (a few large trucks and vans can be special ordered from manufacturers; other vehicles can be converted by certified installers)
- Less readily available than gasoline & diesel
- Fewer miles on a tank of fuel
-Infomation table from fueleconomy.com